Luxury

Funny how things change - there was a time (pre-Leo) when luxury meant an all day shopping trip in the city centre, lunch with a friend, dinner with more friends and a hangover to follow. Then, once I moved in with Matt, it became an evening with the house to myself, wine, chocolates and the freedom to watch whatever I wanted on TV. Even if it was just re-runs of Road Wars! And now? Now I'm wallowing in the luxury of having woken up when I was ready to, not having been forced awake by a shrieking alarm clock or a giggling but insistent toddler.

Comments

  1. Hello missus, how you doing? Don't pass out, I got me an smartphone &have net access again. About 5hr ago lol Not so good for me eyes but getting there. Thinking of you all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always had a " thing" for charlie from ROAD WARS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts