Re-bitten by the BlogBug

 By way of re-establishing my blogging habit, a little recap:

1981 I was not even one year old, living with my parents in a tiny cottage in a tiny village in Oxfordshire. I liked geese, and cheese (neither of these things has changed). I disliked hats with a fiery hatred.

1991 I was somewhere between 10 and 11 years old. We lived in the same little house, and I attended a local CofE 'middle' school with a red and blue uniform and an open-air swimming pool which meant that we spent a good proportion of our PE lessons shivering, smacking each other with floats, and catching fungal infections.

2001 I was 20 years old and in my final year of University. I shared a hyooge Victorian terraced house with 6 other students and spent most of my time in the dingy bit of the Student Union bar known as 'Goth Corner' smoking Marlboro Reds and drinking tea. Sometimes I even studied. I graduated with a 2:i.

2011 I lived in Bedford with my husband of just about 6 months, two lizards, four snakes, three chickens, four rats, and a lovely Birman cat. I worked in London and hated commuting, but not as much as I hated the prospect of working in one of the typically dull jobs I saw advertised in Bedford for a pittance of a wage.

2021 I live and work in Oxford with my husband, 9 year old son, dog (Domino), and the 9yo's tarantula (Sammy). I think I've just about worked out what I want to do when I grow up and am working towards moving my career firmly from 'a bit of everything' to 'learning and development, and coaching'. I'm also training in NLP. 

Comments

Popular Posts